Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Anti-Inflammatory Diet Compliant
FREE OF GLUTEN, SUGAR, EGG YOLK, DAIRY, SOY, potato starch, CORN and peanuts.
- 3/4 C Pumpkin Puree
- 1 C Egg Whites
- 1/3 C Agave
- 1/3 C Applesauce
- 2 T Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 C Oats
- 1/3 C Firmly Packed Buckwheat Flour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Baking Powder (free of cornstarch)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and line 12 muffin tins with paper liners (spray with cooking spray or these will stick!)
- Add all wet ingredients to blender; pumpkin, egg whites, agave, applesauce, coconut oil, vanilla and ACV. Puree
- Add in oats, flour, baking powder and spices, pulse to combine. Allow batter to sit for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle in baking soda and pulse to combine.
- Pour batter into lined/sprayed tins, 3/4 full. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.